QUADRANT DATA OVERVIEW
Quadrant is a leading location data provider for analytics and data products. Our mobile location data is gathered from a variety of mobile application location SDKs to solve a myriad of data challenges. We do this by
- Mapping mobile location data, allowing you to build fit-for-purpose data feeds that meet your specific requirements.
- Gathering data directly from mobile device OS, helping you to understand your customers' actions and habits.
- Offering the broadest and deepest panel of raw location data signals on a global basis.
- Providing a delivery frequency as low as every 5 minutes.
- Leveraging proprietary blockchain technology to verify data to the source.
350+ Million Devices
- Coverage in over 200 countries, with 350+ million unique devices and 40+ billion events per month.
Real-time Global Location Data
- Data feeds are available from as large as the globe to a specific as a Polygon, delivered as frequent as five minutes.
Data Quality You Can Trust
- Ensuring quality and enhanced insight of location data by combining blockchain technology and in-house data authentication.
- Data is cleaned with our proprietary Data Noise Filtering Algorithm (DNA), to minimise pre-processing work for you.
Tailored Solutions For Your Data Needs
- Addressing your specific business requirements by filtering segmenting and customising the data based on your criteria
Data quality is subjective to the business use you get the data with quality specific to your needs our suite of quality metrics provides a quick overview prior to running full evaluation analysis.
Covering over 10 distinct location data attributes our internal completeness scoring system provides a quick snapshot of the information you need.
Our online suite of quality metrics provides you with access to an overview prior to running a full evaluation.
Quadrant works with the applicable privacy laws in connection with the use, collection and disclosure, including required consumer consent and opt-out provisions. We work with governmental and regulatory bodies to be up to date on the ever-changing laws and regulations.