QUADRANT DATA OVERVIEW
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a drastic impact on businesses and our society. This has highlighted the importance of data and technologies to understand and adapt to on-going challenges which are changing in real-time. The alliance fosters knowledge-sharing among corporations, start-ups and researchers to create a community dedicated to actively ideate, debate and build innovative concepts, insights and solutions.
As part of the alliance, Quadrant will be making APAC location data sets available for research and product development.
"Healthcare facilities and technology companies here are tapping artificial intelligence (AI) technology in the fight against the Covid-19 outbreak... Location data can be used in combination with other types of data to uncover previously unknown insights. For example, we know that the severity of Covid-19 in part depends on viral load and dosage. And so marrying medical data (such as chest X-ray results) with location data, we may be able to uncover hotspots where people contract the virus more seriously." - The Straits Times
What solutions can be created with location data?
Location data has been at the forefront of research during the COVID-19 pandemic. Governments, NGOs, corporations and start-ups are all trying to understand the impact this virus will have. Examples of some interesting uses and solutions include:
- Impact assessment of COVID-19 on industries, resources and asset allocations
- Cluster analysis for virus tracing and identification of future high-risk areas across cities, regions or countries
- Planning and optimising when to start opening businesses, sectors and geographical areas
- Identify new customers and business opportunities
- Reach and communicate with people at risk
How to join?
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly with more information.