Power your analyses with our authentic location data and location-based business solutions. We provide 6 billion mobile location data events per day from 400+ million devices across 219 countries., helping you perform sophisticated analyses and derive actionable intelligence.
- High-quality mobile location data, allowing you to build fit-for-purpose data feeds that meet your business needs.
- Data gathered directly from mobile device OS, via a privacy and consent compliant Location SDK
- Offering the broadest and deepest panel of raw location data signals globally
- Coverage in over 200 countries, with 400+ million unique devices and 40+ billion events per month
- Proprietary Data Noise Filtering Algorithm, to clean and prepare data to minimise pre-processing work for you.
- Data feeds are available from as large as the globe to a specific as a Polygon, delivered as frequently as five minutes
- Leveraging proprietary blockchain technology to verify data to the source along with in-house data authentication
- Filtering, segmenting, and customising the data based on your criteria to address your specific use case
- Great results need stellar data! Data quality is subjective to the business use you get the data with quality specific to your needs our suite of quality metrics provides a quick overview prior to running full evaluation analysis.
PRIVACY AND COMPLIANCE
- Quadrant works with the applicable privacy laws in connection with the use, collection, and disclosure, including required consumer consent and opt-out provisions. We work with governmental and regulatory bodies to be up to date on the ever-changing data privacy laws and regulations.
- We cover over 10 distinct location data attributes our internal completeness scoring system provides a quick snapshot of the information you need.
USE CASE EXAMPLES
Location data can be used by retailers for visitation analytics to understand outlet visits and store benchmarking. Cities and developers use location data for urban planning and to build people-centric urban places. Governments may use location data to understand traffic flows, plan and monitor public services, and more.
- Advertising and marketing campaign targeting
- Attribution and Point-of-Interest analysis
- Location-based audience segmentation
- Business performance and macro-economic forecasting
- Competition mapping and performance assessment
- Consumer behaviour and movement patterns analysis
- Monitoring urban mobility and infrastructure usage
- Research for educational and reporting purposes
Our online suite of quality metrics provides you with access to an overview prior to running a full evaluation.
To evaluate sample location data for purchase contact our data consultants